Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh YES!!

My neighbours must have seen this blog starting yesterday and been concerned that it would be boring.

After a late night on Sunday I was in bed by 9:30pm last night and went pretty much straight to sleep.

However, at some stage in the middle of the night I heard a noise like a pirate ship creaking in the wind. This was followed soon afterwards by what sounded like the women's final at Wimbledon. Yes, for the first time in two months living in my new place I heard the amorous efforts of my neighbours.

They went on for what seemed like hours. I always thought that the man next door looked like a bit of a lay-about. No wonder - he must be shattered!

I woke up at 6:15am when my alarm went off and struggled out of bed at 6:20am. I left the house at 7:05am, taking good care not to look into the window of Mr Loverman's (or should I call him Monsieur Amore?) apartment.

No comments: