Friday, December 08, 2006

Office Christmas Party

Last night was the office Christmas Party. I was driving so I enjoyed watching my colleagues going through various stages of drunkeness while insisting that, "whatever I drink, I juzz can't sheem to get drunk."

I left at 1:20am and, inevitably, ended up taxiing a few people home before I drove the 40 minute journey home myself. I got to bed at 2:30am.

My alarm woke me up this morning at 6:30am and, having prepared myself for the difficulty of getting up after such a short sleep, was surprised by how easily I got out of bed.

I feel fine at the moment but I'm almost certain this will be short lived and will be considering a cup of coffee later to wake me up. Which is quite significant considering my dislike for it.

1 comment:

Balador said...

That's the reason we have our christmas party on a Friday :-D