Monday, December 18, 2006

Nothing Weekend

This weekend I managed to be busy all weekend but really have nothing to show for it. Currently moving house which takes a lot longer than you expect (even though this is the 4th time I have moved this year).

Friday night I got home from work at 7pm. I was still suffering from a cold so sat in all night. Consequently, I wasn't tired enough to go to sleep straight away and ended up watching TV til nearly 12:30am. Fell to sleep shortly afterwards and woke up around 9.

I went out on Saturday and went to bed around 1:30am. I woke up at around 10am.

Last night I really struggled to go to sleep. I went to bed at 9:30pm and lay there until around 11pm before eventually dropping off. I woke up this morning at 5:08am and got up at 6:15am. I don't feel tired today but am looking forward to a bit of routine this week!

No comments: