Monday, November 27, 2006

Good Weekend

Finally I've had a weekend that I don't have to spend the week recovering from!

On Friday night I went out to meet some friends. I was back home by 11:30pm. I was incredibly tired and must have gone to sleep within 5 minutes of getting into bed.

I got up at 8:30am ish. I went for a walk in Grassington in the afternoon and played a gig in Leeds at 7:00pm. It was good to play a gig and be able to leave so early - even after getting some post-gig food we were on our way back home by 9:00pm. I watched Match of the Day in bed and went to sleep shortly after seeing Reading beat Fulham 1-0.

I woke up at 9:30am. Sunday was a slow day (perhaps due to having had too much sleep?) but at least I wasn't rushing round to various parts of the country trying to do a million things. I went to bed early but for the first time for ages found it difficult to go to sleep. I must have finally gone to sleep around 11:30pm.

I got up today at 6:25am and feel fine now.

No comments: